The Goochland County Economic Development Authority meets the third Wednesday of each month, unless otherwise noted.
- Each term is 4 years.
- There is no limit of terms served.
- Comprised of five directors.
- A member of the board of directors of the authority may be removed from office by the local governing body without limitation in the event that the board member is absent from any three consecutive meetings of the authority, or is absent from any four meetings of the authority within any 12-month period.
- No director shall be an officer or employee of the locality. Every director shall, at the time of his appointment and thereafter, reside in a locality within which the authority operates or in an adjoining locality. When a director ceases to be a resident of such locality, the director's office shall be vacant and a new director may be appointed for the remainder of the term.
- Oath of office is required.
- Please see the Economic Development Authority's calendar for public notices and information on how to participate in meetings
- Please see the Agenda & Minutes portal for Economic Development Authority agendas and minutes